top of page
upcoming wildish events
- 02 Mar 2024, 09:30 – 11:30Knepp Castle Estate Car Park , Worthing Rd, Dial Post, Horsham RH13 8NQ, UKJoin Henry & Adam for a Wildish Walk through the Knepp Estate. Starting and finishing at Knepp's Wilding Kitchen and Shop we will explore the estate's rewilding project keeping a look out for wild pigs, deer, ponies and cows as well as an abundance of birds and other wildlife.
- 02 Mar 2024, 13:30 – 16:30The top of Langdon Hill National Trust, Chideock, Bridport DT6 6EP, UKJoin Tori for her first Wildish Walk exploring the stunning Jurassic coast and detoxing at the Seaside Sauna. Starting at Langdon Hill National Trust Car Park and wandering through the beautiful woodland, stomping up Golden Cap, the highest point on the South West Coast.
- 17 Mar 2024, 10:00 – 17:00COACHWERKS, 19a Hollingdean Terrace, Brighton and Hove, Brighton BN1 7HB, UKJoin Annie and Henry for our first Sussex workshop! There are 6 places for this amazing experience where we will be working first with an axe and then with knives and gouges to slowly transform a little lump of wood into your own spoon.
- 17 Mar 2024, 12:00 – 13:30Butser Roundhouse Cafe, X2G7+C9, Petersfield GU32 1QR, UKJoin Bex for a walk around Butser Hill at the Round Tower. We will head across the top of Butser and down the North Facing slope of Butser to a lovely switch back through the trees which are plentiful with wild garlic which we will forage and then enjoy some delicious wild garlic scones together.
- 17 Mar 2024, 13:45 – 16:30Princess of Wales Pub, 146 Lea Bridge Rd, Lower Clapton, London E5 9RB, UKJoin Rob and Hannah as we take a walk around the Marshes (Walthamstow Marsh, Leyton Marsh and Hackney Marsh). We’ll explore, chat, take some time to breathe and even delve into some of the bizarre history of this unique spot.
- 22 Mar 2024, 19:00 – 22:30Union Chapel, 19b Compton Terrace, London N1 2UN, UKThe Banff Mountain Film Festival features a brand-new collection of short films filled with extreme journeys, untamed characters and captivating cinematography! Join the world’s top adventure filmmakers and thrill-seekers as they climb, ski, paddle and ride into the wildest corners of the planet!
- 24 Mar 2024, 10:00 – 15:00Wildish, 14 High St, Pateley Bridge, Harrogate HG3 5AW, UKJoin us for an Introduction to Dry Stone Walling. We will be working at Scotgate Ash quarry covering the basic principles involved in this ancient technique, learning more about the history of dry stone walling and continuing to help restore the walls at this location.
- 24 Mar 2024, 10:00 – 15:30Dale Thomas Pottery, Dolaumaen Isaf, Mynachlog-ddu, Clynderwen SA66 7SB, UKCome together and delight in the celebration of clay! The morning will start with potter Robin Dale Thomas demonstrating at the wheel and talking about the wonders of clay. This will be followed by a light lunch and then a walk in the hills.
- 07 Apr 2024, 14:00 – 17:00Wildish Store, 14 High St, Pateley Bridge, Harrogate HG3 5AW, UKJoin Nicola as she takes us foraging this spring followed by an introduction to wild food fermenting. This is a three hour introductory session that will take place around Pateley Bridge along the riverbank. It will be focused on new shoots and spring greens and then what we can make from these!
- Date and time is TBDOutside Prince Albert Inn, Rodborough Hill, Stroud GL5 3SS, UKJoin Sam in a walk up and over Rodborough Common. Starting at the infamous Prince Albert pub and ending at the Long Table. It will be a relaxed walk taking in the spectacular views from the common and passing the fort. Prizes for the most interesting ‘fact’ about Stroud and its surroundings!
bottom of page